The Master Cobalt® Metal reciprocating blade is the best choice for cutting any machinable metal up to 1/4" in thickness (and it cuts wood too).
Morse Master Cobalt® Bi-Metal technology gives you 3 times the life of standard reciprocating saw blades. These are the longest lasting recips available. They cut more smoothly, more accurately and offer greater value. The 8% cobalt cutting edge is electron-beam welded to high strength steel backer for greater wear resistance and longer life. Master Cobalt® Reciprocating Saw Blades have conventional shanks.
- 8% Cobalt for long cutting life and resistance to heat and wear
- .035" thickness for flexibility in tight spaces.
- Straight tooth pitch gives a smooth cutting action.
- Fits all standard reciprocating saws Including: Dewalt, Milwaukee Sawzall, Makita, Bosch, Skil, Ryobi, Hilti, Porter Cable, Ridgid, Craftsman, Hitachi
- Teeth Per Inch (TPI): 18
- Length: 6" (152mm)
- Thickness: 0.035" (0.90mm)
- PN: 400428