MADE IN THE U.S.A
The 8% cobalt cutting edge is electron-beam welded to high strength steel backer for greater wear resistance and longer life. They cut more smoothly, more accurately and offer greater value. These blades have conventional shanks.
- 8% Cobalt for long cutting life and resistance to heat and wear
- .035" thickness for flexibility in tight spaces.
- Straight tooth pitch gives a smooth cutting action.
- Fits all standard reciprocating saws Including: Dewalt, Milwaukee Sawzall, Makita, Bosch, Skil, Ryobi, Hilti, Porter Cable, Ridgid, Craftsman, Hitachi
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Teeth Per Inch (TPI): 14
- Length: 6" (152mm)
- Thickness: 0.035" (0.90mm)
- PN: PL0614