This blade cuts plastic, stainless steel, steel tubing, nail embedded wood,
PVC pipe, black and galvanized pipe and more.
The Morse Master Cobalt® HYBRID™ reciprocating saw blade is the best choice for applications requiring a blade that cuts through a variety of materials ranging from wood and plastic to ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Master Cobalt® technology was painstakingly developed in the Morse Technology Center. Morse has discovered a unique combination of features that has tripled the life of standard reciprocating saw blades. These are the longest lasting recips available. They cut more smoothly, more accurately and offer greater value. The 8% cobalt cutting edge is electron-beam welded to high strength steel backer for greater wear resistance and longer life. Master Cobalt® Reciprocating Saw Blades have conventional shanks. THIS IS A GREAT ALL AROUND BLADE FOR WOOD AND METAL.
- 8% Cobalt for long cutting life and resistance to heat and wear.
- .050" thickness for increased rigidity and heavier feed pressure.
- Reinforced tooth design with compound relief provides high impact resistance.
- Straight blade body for greater beam strength.
- 10/14 TPI variable pitch and tooth pattern means fast, clean cuts.
- Fits all standard reciprocating saws Including: Dewalt, Milwaukee Sawzall, Makita, Bosch, Skil, Ryobi, Hilti, Porter Cable, Ridgid, Craftsman, Hitachi (Metabo)