Lenox Gold® Power Arc 656GR 6", 6 TPI - Great for nail embedded wood, PVC, demolition work, Sheetrock / drywall, wood lathe, plywood, 2x4s.
The Lenox Gold® Power Arc curved blade lasts up to twice as long as straight Lenox recip blades. The aggressive blade design optimizes the angle of attack for faster cutting in a wide array of materials. T2™ Technology and a titanium coating work together to dissipate heat more efficiently and make teeth more resistant to wear, thus increasing blade life.
- Bi-metal 8% Cobalt design provides flexibility and durability.
- .050" thickness for increased rigidity and heavier feed pressure.
- Durable construction provides shatter resistance.
- Fits all standard reciprocating saws Including: Dewalt, Milwaukee, Makita, Bosch, Skil, Ryobi, Hilti, Porter Cable, Ridgid, Craftsman, Hitachi
- Teeth Per Inch (TPI): 6
- Length: 6" (152mm)
- Thickness: 0.050" (1.27mm)
- PN: 21060656GR