Lenox 956R 9" - 6 TPI - Great for nail embedded wood, PVC, demolition work, Sheetrock, wood lath, plywood, 2x4s.
Power Blast Technology™ strengthens the blade to increase durability, reduce breaks, and deliver longer blade life. Patented T2™ tooth design technology reduces the force on each tooth to enable faster cutting in the widest array of applications.
- Bi-metal 8% Cobalt design provides the flexibility and durability.
- .050" thickness for increased rigidity and heavier feed pressure.
- Durable construction provides shatter resistance.
- Fits all standard reciprocating saws Including: Dewalt, Milwaukee, Makita, Bosch, Skil, Ryobi, Hilti, Porter Cable, Ridgid, Craftsman, Hitachi
- Teeth Per Inch (TPI): 6
- Length: 9" (225mm)
- Thickness: 0.050" (1.27mm)
- PN: 20582956R