The Master Cobalt® Metal reciprocating blade is the best blade in the world for cutting metal, including steel, stainless steel, iron, sheet metal, pipe, or any machinable metal.
Morse Master Cobalt® Bi-Metal technology gives you 3 times the life of standard reciprocating saw blades. These are the longest lasting recips available. They cut more smoothly, more accurately and offer greater value. The 8% cobalt cutting edge is electron-beam welded to high strength steel backer for greater wear resistance and longer life. Master Cobalt® Reciprocating Saw Blades have conventional shanks.
- 8% Cobalt for long cutting life and resistance to heat and wear
- 0.050 thickness provides the increased rigidity for bend resistance and heavier feed pressure.
- Straight tooth pitch gives a smooth cutting action.
- Fits all standard reciprocating saws Including: Dewalt, Milwaukee Sawzall, Makita, Bosch, Skil, Ryobi, Hilti, Porter Cable, Ridgid, Craftsman, Hitachi
- Teeth Per Inch (TPI): 14
- Length: 12" (305mm)
- Thickness: 0.050" (1.27mm) - 42% thicker than standard blades.
- PN: 404273