This blade cuts anything from wood tree limbs to 6" support beams to plywood with ease and loves to eat nails!!!!
The best blades in the world for nail embedded wood. Master Cobalt® technology was painstakingly developed in the Morse Technology Center. They have discovered a unique combination of features that has tripled the life of standard reciprocating saw blades. These are the longest lasting recip blades available. They cut more smoothly, more accurately and offer greater value. The 8% cobalt cutting edge is electron-beam welded to high strength steel backer for greater wear resistance and longer life. Master Cobalt® Reciprocating Saw Blades have conventional shanks.
- 8% Cobalt for long cutting life and resistance to heat and wear
- Heavy duty .050" thickness for increased rigidity and heavier feed pressure.
- Reinforced tooth design with compound relief provides high impact resistance.
- Fits all standard reciprocating saws Including: Dewalt, Milwaukee Sawzall, Makita, Bosch, Skil, Ryobi, Hilti, Porter Cable, Ridgid, Craftsman, Hitachi
- Teeth Per Inch (TPI): 6
- Length: 6" (152mm)
- Thickness: 0.050" (1.30mm) - 42% thicker than standard blades.
- PN: 402057